BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Teaching Philosophy

My view about teaching as one of the best opportunities to serve society by help my students to better understand language and its speakers, their fellow human being and to enrich their lives in future through the resulting and insights. I also believe that to be an effective teacher must has a great understanding of the subjects matter being taught as well as underlying pedagogical theory. I also believe it is essential to be great and success teacher that I sincerely care for my students and maintain a healthy relationship with them. Thus I will try to learn not only all my students names and faces but also their personal interest and academic goal and their strength and weakness involve. I realize that each of my students is unique and therefore I will attempt to respond to different learning styles and to accommodate different abilities. Thus, I will make a conscious effort to present course materials in various forms, incorporate many real-life examples into my teaching and learning process, and encourage active class participation, while always making sure that every important point is clear to all my students before going over to a next point.I really hope my ambition to be a great teacher will achieve in the future. InsyaAllah...aminnn

0 comments:

Followers